As a builder, Frost built the Hindmarsh Town Hall in 1860. As an architect, Frost designed the hall behind the original building. Extensive alterations and additions were undertaken in 1936, including a picture theatre, and Art Deco style facade. This work was carried out by architect Chris A. Smith. The building is now the Education and Development Centre for the Department of Education and Child Development.